Friday, December 26, 2008

my mum

when i found out from my friend that my mum has to go for a small operation, i was like what??!! how come i didn't know about it?? sighs. i was so worried about her. cant even sleep properly. so i called my mum up and asked her why didn't she told me about it and all she say is that because she doesn't want me to get worried then i almost cried when i heard that. i told her that my friend told me about it and i need to know too. well, during that time, i really wish that i can be with my mum. just by her side. too bad i cant because i'm at aus while she is in penang. so as a christian, all i can do is just pray and have faith in God that he will be with my mum and will protect her through the small operation. well, at the end, yeah!! my mum was save. thank God. i cant afford to loose my mum. i just love her so so much so i'm glad that she is alright. cant wait to see her on the 2nd jan. miss and love you mum. xoxo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mach said...

Gratz, Elspeth!
Don't worry much.
God knows what to do. =]
Btw, what happened to your mum? =O

December 26, 2008 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger complicated said...

hey, thx for the comments. my mum? small operation ler. thx for ur concern yea.

December 27, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home